Thursday, May 12, 2005

the prodigal daughter

things that have rocked my world since last we spoke:
1) KNOX (a few people and bars in particular, and PROM)
2) the movie Primer. dude.
3) the book he's just not that into you (not total fluff like i thought)
4) my new apartment
5) i saw barack obama yesterday on connecticut avenue as i was coming out of the gym
6) bogdan's shaved head. it's just as funny as he described.

things that will rock my world soon:
1) monty python & the holy grail friday night at midnight at my local indie theatre
2) dinner with helen tonight. she is precious.
3) texas in june with frank and carin! weeeee!

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Barack Obama rocks my world.
2. And so will HBES! Wooo!
3. Hooray for drunk-dialing! (unrelated to #2, or is it??? ;))

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STEF!

1) I emailed you this morning to let you know that I am doing fine, contrary to what Katelyn may/not have said;

2) Galesburg! = I'm jealous.

3) The Pretty in Pink Party = also jealous.

Ciao!

Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

f