Saturday, April 30, 2005

the big move

so, moving day finally arrived, and it all went fine, and i'm writing you now from my new place. it's totally adorable and i'm excited - but i'm also excited because now i can stop talking endlessly about the move. whenever some major thing comes up in my life, it totally consumes me and i feel completely boring because it's all i can talk about. which is why i haven't updated in a week, because all i could think of to say was "so, today i rented the moving van for this weekend," etc. but now, the move is complete, and i'm my normal witty self again!

um.

tonight, my local indie theater is showing rushmore at midnight, and helen and i are going to see it. so exciting. rushmore! at midnight! how cute!

so, i guess i should go start unpacking. and that is the last i will mention of my move. except for all the times in the future when i will talk about how kick-ass the new place is, because that's not the same as talking about the move.

knox in 5 days! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

f