Thursday, February 23, 2006

what an unbelievable tool.



i can't imagine the nerve it takes for this guy, after all the shit he's bumbled through in the past five years, to just say, "don't worry. i'm handling this just fine." to say that security is so important that domestic wiretapping is essential, but not important enough that we actually operate our own ports? are you kidding?

but, at the rate these guys are fucking things up, maybe we should just outsource "homeland security" to the highest bidder and cross our fingers.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger ruth said...

Well, I am not too concerned about our port security if the deal goes through. After all, security would remain in the hands of the coast guard...
However, I do think it's really hysterical that the president has spent the last 6 years telling us to blindly fear Muslims and is now offering our ports to them.
I think the situation is summed up by a conversation I overheard at Tuesday Morning between two clerks:
"You know, I've always supported the president, but I just can't abide by him giving away our ports to a bunch of Saudi Arabians..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

f