Wednesday, February 15, 2006

a guy gets shot and a guy gets fired

oh man. two big stories:

1) the vice president shot somebody. i know i'm a few days behind on this but i just now stopped laughing.
Daily Show Day One
Daily Show Day Two

2) so, there's this republican political science professor at knox. i can't think of a funny pseudonym for him so we'll just say, you know, the professor. well, he left knox in the middle of the year this past year, and only today did i hear the whole story. background: this guy is youngish, married, with 2 or 3 little kids. so here's the scoop: apparently, this professor got caught having a threesome with two of his students, a first-year and a junior. and here's the ultra-super irony: this all happened on a class trip to Bill Clinton's Presidential Library. i'm not kidding.

ahhhhhhhhhh.

s

8 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaa. I never even heard that anyone got fired. Much less for something as... sordid? nuts? gnarley/ as that.

So much scandal for such a small campus.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger stefanie said...

well, it isn't so much that he got fired. he "resigned for personal reasons." but when your "personal reason" is "a threesome with two of your students," then i'd say it's a matter of semantics.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger ruth said...

that is truly the most coolest funniest thing ever. except sick and wrong.
professors clearly get insane job perks.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I heard he was only balling one student! I am so behind the times.

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take it it's the one who's no longer listed on the faculty page...?

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger stefanie said...

actually, he does still have a faculty page. and there are pictures of his kids on there. what an ass.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hello, first time visitor here! I was actually doing a search for an old friend of mine from high school, Agen Csicsai and your blog came up! I am blogger also. I am sure my blog is much different from yours though. It is about my daughter Anna, who has suffered from liver disease as a baby, had a liver transplant and is doing great now!

Any how, are you good friends with Angens? I heard she got married, but haven't talked to her since she told me months before her wedding.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger stefanie said...

Greetings, Sarah! I do in fact know Agnes. I've emailed you the skinny on what she's up to these days. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

f