Monday, January 09, 2006

everything happens in threes

okay, for my entire life, i've never known anyone who had to have their gall bladder removed. and now, literally in the last two weeks, i have found out that three people who are close to me have to have their gall bladders removed - one already did, in fact. how freaking weird is that? it totally fits into the whole "bad things happen in threes" - this isn't really a bad thing, since everyone's going to be okay, but it's just really weird. that is all.

4 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, right now I know (and you know) a gallbladder surgery and a tonsil surgery. Plus, my Mom is having a total knee replacement next Monday.

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally read the title of that as "everything happens in trees" and I was afraid you were beginning to come unravelled :-)

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger stefanie said...

well, one of them is my 34 year old aunt who has 2 kids, and the other is a 19 year old guy. so...one vote for you being a freak of nature, one vote against.

give my best to your mom, dan!

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments for my mom. I'll pass those along!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

f