Sunday, March 06, 2005

welcome to the dc nationals

sidparadise81 (1:12:53 AM): the dc nationals.
sidparadise81 (1:13:02 AM): formerly the montreal expos.
I am Abrasive (1:13:16 AM): hehe
I am Abrasive (1:13:20 AM): you stole them from canada?
I am Abrasive (1:13:28 AM): just like prescription drugs
sidparadise81 (1:13:28 AM): yep.
sidparadise81 (1:13:59 AM): the bible is clear on this one, neil: baseball teams may be imported from canada, prescription drugs may not.
I am Abrasive (1:15:03 AM): what about the drugs used by the baseball team?
sidparadise81 (1:15:43 AM): well, as long as the poverty-stricken elderly will not directly benefit, then that's okay.
I am Abrasive (1:16:00 AM): ok
I am Abrasive (1:16:01 AM): whew

4 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger stefanie said...

actually, it is neil young - the one from knox. you met him, right? psych major? he's pretty hilarious really, despite extreme social awkwardness. but that's really one of my favorite personality traits.

my favorite quote from the knox neil young: "i'm not going to rest until neil young is a household name."

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger stefanie said...

oh, and sorry about all those deleted posts. my computer is not cooperating with me.

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww man, I was hoping they were all too "sensitive" for readers to see. As in, would reveal secrets that I would beg you to read. Oh well, back to regular blog posts for me....

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger stefanie said...

well, the funny thing about neil young is that when he first told me his name, i literally laughed in his face and said "really?" then i felt like such a dipshit because he must get that all the time, plus, if someone our age was making up a name, would they really choose neil young?

anyway, he's a good guy. one could even say he has a heart of gold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

f