Thursday, May 04, 2006

hooray for mental health

hmmm, well, temping still rules. yesterday my supervisor bought me breakfast, then called the temping agency to tell them that i'm the best temp she's ever had, which is actually quite sad since i spend literally 90% of my time checking my email and reading LOST bulletin boards. not an exaggeration, folks. i mean, i do what they ask me to do when they ask me to do it, it's just that they don't ask me to do all that much.

it's really impossible to overstate what an effect leaving my previous job has had on my mental state. i feel like a completely different person. it's completely hot. but, knowing that i'm the kind of person who has to have something to fixate on/obsess over/stress about, i'm sort of waiting for the other shoe to drop. what will i obsess over next? i have no boyfriend to fight with, and a no-stress job! suggestions?

also, my Honors project got published, and will probably come out later this month. did i mention that already? i'm pretty excited about that. i'll post a link when it comes out.

and, who saw LOST last night? dang!

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I heard there was a commercial involved. Did you call the number?

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger E said...

The Washington Wizards are locked in a heated playoff battle with Lebron James' and the Cleveland Cavaliers. Obsess now before they get eliminated.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the publication!

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stef, I just got a publication, too! Like, yesterday! We're publication sisters!!! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

f