Tuesday, April 04, 2006

01:02:03 04-05-06

tonight at 1:02 am and 3 seconds, the time and date will be
01:02:03 04-05-06.
how bad-ass is that?

also, i am normally not one to get all up in arms about celebrities naming their kids stupid shit, but this one is enough to pull me off the fence - did you know that Jermaine Jackson named is son JERMAJESTY? i'm not making that up. other examples of idiotic celebrities: Bob Geldof named his kid Fifi Trixibelle. i don't know who Bob Geldof is but when i see him, i'm going to slap him, and i'm going to encourage little Fifi to do the same. also, Ving Rhames named his son Reignbeau. Get it? Reignbeau/Rainbow? Good god.

and, here is the new one of little katie:

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know this entry is a few years old now but I just found it! I know about silly names. I visit new moms and babies here in the UK and I have come across some weird names and these are not even celebrities so they have no excuse at all! I have met babies called Princess, Ajax (male), J'Reece and his sister K'leece, Plum (female) and the best one so far Faerie Lace Paradise Matilda (guess which name she will probably call herself when she gets older!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

f