Thursday, November 17, 2005

so, okay, everybody's bugging me to post. so, post i shall! thanks for the nudge, guys.

so, life is sort of okay. some good stuff and some bad stuff. my roommates are fantastic, and i'm throwing a housewarming party (for myself) on saturday and inviting everybody i like. it's going to be the best. i'm going to cook some delicious food (i'm currently cruising foodnetwork.com for recipes!) and we're going to drink lots of wine. the end! plus, now that i have a sweet new camera, i can start posting pictures!

by the way, here's my camera:



um, what else? my job sucks. you guys all know that. but i finally bought a suit, so now i can go on interviews! if i actually get any.

also, on ruth's suggestion, i netflixed the l word. the first one came today. this weekend, watch out!

3 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock, Stef! Enjoy the new camera. I love using digital cameras. And good luck finding recipes! Kate has a good cupcake recipe...

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger ruth said...

oh, man. i envy you, stefanie... to be able to watch the l word for the first time again... you are so lucky.

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My recipe? Hy-Vee cake mix + Hy-vee frosting + lovingly-created decorations = awesomeness.

PS: You guys, finals are making me crazy. Like, really crazy.

Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

f