Wednesday, August 03, 2005

the creek drank the cradle you sang to

so, some of you might know that i was in a commercial for my dentist's office a month or so ago. well, i guess the commercial has finally started airing, because yesterday one of the security guards in my office building came up to me and said "hey...what dentist do you go to?" so i told him and he said "girl, i saw you on tv!" i was like, oh god! i'm a celebrity! so he made this big show out of pretending to look for a pen so he could get my autograph and i told him it was always good to meet a fan - all in all it was quite funny. i have a .wmv of the commercial for anybody to see it. it is cheesy to the max but, you know, i'm in it!

in other news: sure guys, the war is going great!

7 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should post that commercial i wanna see! and im sure all your other adoring fans want to see it online too ;)

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, for real, post it! Immediately!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger ruth said...

wait, the dentist that like, took all your teeth out and put them back in again? i hope you got paid for being in the commercial.
also, post it immediately.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger stefanie said...

okay, i don't know how to post it. i can email it to you guys though. so, unless someone teaches me how to post it, i'll just email it.

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you put it up on smoted?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger stefanie said...

i don't know how! somebody email me and walk me through it.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smoted currently won't allow that file-type to be attached. You'll either have to talk to Jason about getting it allowed then attach it, or you could email it to me and I'll put it on my webserver (assuming it's not huge) and give you the link which you can post here and/or on Smoted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

f