Sunday, February 25, 2007

hmm, things.

chris has demanded that i update, so update i shall.

not much has happened, which is why i haven't been updating. i'm still doing consulting for the phoenix company i'm hoping to get a job with, which is awesome and challenging and fun. i feel like i'm in school again, which is the best feeling on earth, and this time, i'm getting paid for it! i'm giving a huge presentation on wednesday via conference call, and if they like my work, they're flying me out for an interview sometime in the next few weeks. woohoo!

um, what else is going on in my life? a few weeks ago i went on a spectacular trip to minnesota to see chris, brian, and priya, aka three of my favorite people in the universe. here are some pictures! MINNESOTA. if you don't have a snapfish account, most of these are on my flickr too, along with pictures of my super-hot new haircut. observe!

hmm, that is all, i think. unless you wanted to get into a discussion about how mad i am at Lost right now, which used to be my favorite show. but you probably don't, so let's wrap this up. i'll update again on wednesday to let you know how my presentation went. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

f